Tuesday, December 23, 2008

this past week

so much has happened. things i never thought possible have occurred. tried and experienced new things. good and bad, you live you learn. i had the craziest experiences and i can say the same about my friends. from riding till my legs could not move more, to have an awkward korean man talking to me about the internet. good fucking times besides eating the dollar menu every damn day. friends are back and i am chillin till infinity or what time allows. myspace gone, probably be back soon. girls just don't understand the concept of friendship for the most part. i'm too fucking nice. i have no feelings for anyone else but one. she's way cooler than ya'll. geez. jjjames is back and we have changed for the funner haha. i'm still stronger than him even after his military training lolz. man it's been like a week since i worked out. i feel so lazy and fat. this weather slows down my metabolism and my will to exercise. xmas soon, and more hard chillin then back to my edyoumikaytion and work.
i need to go poop now.
/rant

No comments: