Monday, November 10, 2008

my u.s. government class

made me take initiative to email my house of representative member, rick keller in district 8.

though i can not say i like the professor's personal views on me, his knowledge of politics has kept my interest above all my other courses. the man loves south park and guinness. two similarities i have with him!
never did i think i would have any participation or enjoy a conversing in politics...
ironically it is the only class i have completed all my assignment with the highest grade.

anyways, here is my letter:

Dear House of Representative Rick Keller,

I am emailing you today because of I have a question on what you intend to do if Amendment 8 did create severe inequities across the state and encumber MCC at a time when our college is poised to expand? Where will our teachers go? How much will student tuition rise in community colleges? What do you intend to do to create balance if this becomes a problem for the faculty, staff, and students attending community college here in Fl, more specifically Valencia Community College in your district.

Sincerely,
Alexander Chu

No comments: