Friday, October 24, 2008

my dream last night..

in the last year i've had many nightmares of one person.
never in this world thought emotions could control one's dream until i went through it myself.

however, for the first time. i dreamed of a a girl who was with me in a apartment complex most likely in california at night.
she came to see me and was hugging and kissing on me all night. honestly, i've never felt happier with an imaginary sense of love. she was so amazing and i can not even remember what she looked like besides being a white girl. very odd because i always wanted an asian girl...

that dream, it felt so real. i've never felt so alive in my life.
haha i sound so lame!

oh well...

time to watch appleseed ex machina for friday move night!
fuck 9:30 classes on saturday

No comments: