Sunday, September 7, 2008

what?

this weekend was awkward and fun in sarasota/bradenton. saw some familiar faces and met some new people.
happy 18th again nesto.
went back tampa the next day to jeff srsic's and got a few pics taken for my arm and dropped off my possible future full front piece. he has an amazing house with a beautiful dog. so majestic. he is one of the nicest people i've ever met and if you ever want quality over quantity and a good price then go to him no questions.

redletter1.com, myspace.com/redletter1, www.myspace.com/sunnuser
check out their upcoming art show and new studio. hope to see you all there.



overall, i had a good time these couple of days especially because i got to play with a total of 5 animals!
i need a pet soon..
shredder reminds me of muta in the cat returns! 0_0
he also made me miss athena..



i realize i need to stop wearing this tank top so much...
another online quiz awaits me. -_-

No comments: