Thursday, September 4, 2008

swinggg



my day started out bad because i woke up late for an essay i stayed up all night typing and didn't even get to turn it in.  i thought it was a small essay until i read the prompt.  next time i'll be more careful, i didn't want to miss one day of class this year.  eventually as you can see it improved because i picked up an aerospoke front wheel today for much cheaper than what they are going for now.  my frame should also be coming in by next wednesday.  i am in desperate need of a job because once again i find myself with a handful of dollars to live off of.  ebay has been my friend recently.  i hope starbucks calls me back soon.  i asked around and apparently it is impossible to get a decent job in this city.  i refuse to work in food again unless i'm a waiter.  that is a dead end where i wasted my youth.  where as everyone is working now i simply put in the same effort as them when i was a year or 2 younger.  can't change the past... anyways, i checked out a  moderately new boutique 2 minutes from my house called reign.  the staff is very kind and i hope to see them blow up soon.  check them out at reignfl.com!

No comments: