Friday, September 19, 2008

casshern

one of the most amazing films i've seen in my life.
if not the most beautiful creation by a film maker.
many of you will not understand this and yet laugh at me.
people will judge me of my movie critiquing skills.
however, i need not to explain myself why it is one of the most important movies i've seen.
from sci-fi to love. things i adored and dreamed as a child.
visually stunning..
this is just how i feel. it includes so many aspects of life i can relate.
hoping that one day i can forgive myself and become a better person.
life lessons alex.. life lessons that i will cherish till the end.
i'm far from perfect but i'm striving day by day to reach clarity.
things are getting better. and things will get better.
i will one day feel what i once felt before. to hold onto and learn.
till then, i will push myself to the fullest. to live for joy and happiness.
for peace and equality.



for love..

i hope each and everyone of you a beautiful life.

No comments: